The Heart of the Black Madonna

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

22 Days Left For the March Special



Dear Friends,

I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and happy these days. I wanted to remind you that there are 22 days left to take advantage of the March Special. If you order a copy of The Virgin of Guadalupe, Mysterious Messenger of Destiny from Barnes and Noble by April 1st, I will send you a not yet released audio copy of the book as a token of my gratitude. Not only will you receive basically a two for the price of one benefit, you will be helping me to reach my goal of 500 copies sold so I can qualify for shelf space and author events at North American Barnes and Noble stores. 

All you have to do to receive this benefit is to email your receipt, or a pix of your receipt if you purchase in store to blackstefka@gmail.com



Here is the Book Launch Page if you would like further information 


You are most welcomed to spread the word to your friends and relatives, and thanks for your continued prayers, they are most appreciated!

Please take extra care of yourselves these days and know you are valued !

Sincerely,

Stephanie Georgieff


No comments:

Post a Comment